From Mr. Hypolite’s desk
We are rolling out the RED CARPET for a Prom you will never forget!!!
Prom 2023 will be held May 6 from 8 to midnight.
Tickets can be purchased online at
The purchase of a prom ticket DOES NOT confirm approval to attend the TCHS 2023 Prom event.
In order to attend the Prom 2023, Seniors must meet the following criteria:
- 19+ credits to be classified as a senior.
- No fees or fines owed to TCHS.
- Students must have met the 90% attendance law. If you are below 90%, schedule a visit with your Assistant Principal.
- All grade levels attending Prom need to be in good standing according to credits, discipline, and attendance
Guests of TCHS Seniors
Seniors who wish to bring a guest who is not currently enrolled at TCHS must fill out an approval form with a photo driver's license or ID and return to Chapa.
- If criteria for seniors and their guests are not met, tickets will be voided and refunds will be given.
- All attendees of prom must be within the age range of 14-20 years of age.
- All social event criteria apply to Prom. See page 41 of the Student Handbook.
Thanks to the generous donations of people in our community, we have gently used Prom attire available for young men and women in need. Please see your assistant principal if you are in need of Prom attire so you can pick something from Cinderella's Closet. Cinderella's Closet has beautiful dresses, suits, shoes and even limited jewelry and accessories. We don't want anyone to miss out!